PaPa Spice Sticky Wings
- 100ml of PaPa Spice Marinade (Hot or Mild)
- Chicken Wings – up to 6
- Palm Sugar or Honey
- English Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Wash the chicken wings and marinade in PaPa Spice Hot or Mild Marinade for 1 hour or even better overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 180°c – gas mark 5
- Place chicken into the oven adding a dash of salt and pepper and then leave to cook for 20 minutes.
- In a smaller pot heat up 100 grams (3/4 tablespoons) of palm sugar or honey on a low heat.
- Once melted, add the left over PaPa Spice marinade to the palm sugar and one tablespoon of mustard and whisk in together.
- Once the chicken wings have been cooking for 20 minutes add the sticky sauce and cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
You can serve with rice or have on its own as a starter. Increase the heat by adding PaPa Spice Hot Chilli Sauce.
Quite moreish, I have been putting it on everything...
Loved it, a perfect heat for a table sauce and worked well...
this was delicious at the pop up restaurant.