Variation: you could use couscous as a substitute
- 100ml of PaPa Spice Marinade (Hot or Mild).
- 2 – 3 racks of Lamb
- 2 cups of rice (roughly 400g)
- 100ml Coconut milk
- Place the lamb in a bowl and cover it with the PaPa Spice Marinade. Marinade overnight or if you have limited time 10 minutes will do.
- Preheat your oven to 180°c – gas mark 5
- In another pan, heat and seal the lamb (skin side down) to a nice golden brown colour (no oil needed) and place in the oven. (For medium 14 minutes, medium-well, 20 minutes)
- At the same time as placing the lamb in the oven boil some rice and add coconut milk and salt to taste.
- Boil till ready and serve with the rack of lamb.
You can serve with salad but that’s it, very quick, very simple, enjoy the taste of our very versatile PaPa Spice Marinades!